We’ve been busy at Orchards and would love to share all our updates with you.
After undergoing an extensive interior design transformation, all 70 guest rooms now feature new furniture and fixtures. Each room includes thoughtful details and colors reflective of the beautiful environment, including rusty shades of red, warm browns and vibrant turquoise to represent the nearby mountains, creek beds and running water.
“The renovated guest rooms are infused with subtle hints of the Southwest, allowing guests to experience the unique visual and cultural surroundings of Sedona, even when they are in the comfort of their guestroom,” Gary Bates, general manager of Orchards Inn.
The property also recently introduced a new Sonoran-style Mexican restaurant, 89Agave Cantina, which is just steps from Orchards Inn. Guests can easily enjoy authentic flavors of Mexico, delicious cuisine and 100% blue agave Tequila specialty cocktails in a colorful and lively environment.
We’d like to welcome you and your group back with a special offer, Red Rock Regroup.
Book 20+ room nights at Orchards Inn and choose 2 of the below exclusive offers. Book 36+ room nights and choose 3!
- Waived Round-Trip Porterage Fees
- One Complimentary Room Upgrade
- 15% off Pink Jeep Tours Group Tour
- 10% discount off 89Agave Group Menus
- 50% off One Guest room for Bus Driver or Tour Guide
For Questions or to Book Email Us
Call (877) 724-1051
Terms & Conditions: Package is not available to groups with existing contracts. A group is defined as a minimum of 10 guest rooms per night or minimum of 20 total guest rooms. Activities are offered for Orchards group guests only. Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Blackout dates apply.
Orchards Inn is perfect for groups!
- Stop on the way to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas or Northern California.
- Centrally located in Uptown Sedona, near shops and tour pickups including Sedona Trolley and Pink Jeep.
- Arizona State Route 89A is a great road to gear up and just drive. Hook in and get your kicks on Route 66.