Bring Fido Along to these Sedona Pet Friendly Restaurants
Sedona is a pet friendly town! From the fresh water in Oak Creek to the Red Rock trails and all the sidewalks in between, dogs have a blast in Sedona. We have shaded trails to keep their pads cool in the summer and sunny trails to keep everyone warm in the winter.
We know Fido has a strict diet but that doesn’t mean you have to eat the same thing every meal. Here is a list of local restaurants that allow dogs on their patios. If you have a documented service dog, all restaurants will accommodate you.
- Etch Kitchen & Bar Approachable Tapas Style, Uptown Sedona
- 89Agave Sonoran-style Mexican Food, Uptown Sedona
- Barking Frog Grille Unique Southwestern Fair, West Sedona
- Chocola Tree Organic Oasis Organic Eatery, West Sedona
- Cowboy Club High Desert Cuisine, Uptown Sedona
- Cucina Rustica Rustic Tuscan Kitchen, Village of Oak Creek
- El Rincon Restaurante Mexicano, Tlaquepaque
- Heartline Cafe Fine Food with a Casual Mood, West Sedona
- Hideaway House Curious Country Italian, Near Uptown Sedona
- Judi’s Restaurant and Lounge Hometown Menu, West Sedona
- Javelina Cantina Taste of Mexico, Hillside
- Creekside Sedona American Bistro, Near Uptown Sedona
- Rene at Tlaquepaque Fine American Dining, Tlaquepaque
Sedona Pet Friendly Accommodations
Orchards Inn welcomes your fur-family with open paws, check out our pet package “Oh the PAWSibilities” which includes comfortable, upscale accommodations for you both, plus a few extra goodies for Fido! And if you happen to forget a food or additional pet necessities, Whisker’s Barkery is a quick walk away, in Uptown Sedona.