Unspoiled Views. Majestic Red Rocks. The Perfect Location.
In the heart of Uptown Sedona, unsurpassed Red Rock views and modern comfort await at the Orchards Inn. Tucked into the hillside, all guests enjoy breathtaking views of Oak Creek Canyon and famed Snoopy Rock from private balconies or patios. Undergoing a recent renovation, the rooms, suites and studios all feature modern, upscale furnishing and amenities to make you feel right at home.
Steps away, the area’s best dining, shopping and entertainment options abound. Orchards Inn’s on-site restaurant, 89Agave, is just a short stroll from your room and features Sonoran-style Mexican food and a selection of over 60 tequilas. Feel like staying in? 89Agave offers in-room dining for Orchards guests, so you can kick back and relax with an ice cold beverage and take in the view from your bed or balcony.
From hiking and guided tours to hot air ballooning and golf, numerous activities and offerings are nearby and easily accessible. The staff at Orchards Inn will happily arrange the tour of your liking, as well as recommend favorite spots and hidden gems in the area. The Orchards Inn offers a rare combination of superb location, stunning views and undeniable value, designed for a unique and memorable Sedona experience.
- Sedona is most famed for its red sandstone rocks – the vibrant color a result of the high iron content
- Most of the homes and buildings around Sedona are painted a neutral color so as not to detract from the surroundings. You’ll even notice many of the sidewalks in Sedona are red to blend in with the landscape
- Even McDonald’s painted its famed yellow arches turquoise so as to match the surroundings!
- The approximate elevation of Sedona is 4,400ft
- The highest point in Sedona is Coffee Pot Rock (approximately 5,600ft), and the lowest point in Sedona is at Oak Creek on Back O’ Beyond Road (approximately 4,000ft)
- The average temperature of Sedona is 60 degrees
- Summers range between 75-90 degrees
- Winters between 20-55 degrees
- Yes, it snows!
- Sedona is roughly 19 square miles, over half of which are owned by private land owners, while the rest belongs to Coconino National Forest
- The year round population of Sedona is roughly 10,000 residents
- Several great movies were filmed in Sedona, including Billy the Kid, the original 3:10 to Yuma and National Lampoon’s Vacation. For a complete list, click here.
- 70 rooms including studios and suites
- 42 rooms
- 22 studios
- 6 suites
- On-site restaurant 89Agave serves up Sonoran-style Mexican food & drinks
- Complimentary Wifi access throughout
- On-site outdoor heated pool and whirlpool set into the hillside with incredible views of the Red Rocks
- Complimentary “Healthy Start” breakfast daily, including waffle station
- Complimentary on-site guest parking, for one vehicle, in Uptown Sedona
- Pet-friendly rooms available – we love our furry friends!
- ADA accessible rooms available
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site safe
- Access to Oak Creek
- Variety of Board Games and Movies located at the Front Desk for guest use – free of charge!
Rooms & Suites
- Private balcony or patio with stunning views of Snoopy Rock
- In-room mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer & iron
- Suites and Deluxe Rooms feature a gas burning fireplace
- Suites and studios include in-room microwaves and DVD players
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites available and can accommodate up to 6 guests (with rollaway beds)
Nearby Attractions & Distances
- Uptown Sedona – just outside our doors! Boutiques, galleries, restaurants, bars & entertainment located within walking distance
- Coach tour drop off – offsite, within walking distance
- Flagstaff – 40 minutes by car
- Grand Canyon – 2.5 hours by car
- Prescott – 1.5 hours by car
- Jerome – 40 minutes by car